Sunday 9 September 2012

Lull Before the Storm!

Right here we go. Its been months in the planning but, at last, the building work for my extension starts tomorrow. I found that the information I obtained online has been invaluable in helping me figure what I'm doing so I'm returning the favour by creating this blog (feel free to feed the fish).

All being well, I'll document how everything goes over the coming weeks and months and hope that it is of interest and may have some useful information for anyone thinking about an extension. Hope you can follow along - Enjoy!

Been in the garden trimming back hedges etc. ready for the builders arriving at 8am tomorrow. They would have done this - but i wanted to see what the site look like cleared and try to save a few of my favourate shrubs in the process...

Anyway this is how it looks before building starts.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment